Hi,

I'm in the process of designing an interface for my K2 that would bring
functions, currently enabled or changed by tapping keys or holding keys, to
independent controls.  I am also going to bring some functions, that are
enabled by navigating through the menu system, to single button/switch
functions.  I am doing all of this to bring a big radio feel to my small and
capable K2.

I would like to find out which functions you would like to see implemented with
a single control.  As an example, instead of tapping the mode button to select
USB, LSB, or CW, I will just turn the rotary switch to the desired mode.

Thanks for your input.

Mike, WA1SEO
 K2-4778