-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 11:32 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 opinions sought

Hi,

I'm in the process of designing an interface for my K2 that would bring
functions, currently enabled or changed by tapping keys or holding keys, to
independent controls.  I am also going to bring some functions, that are
enabled by navigating through the menu system, to single button/switch
functions.  I am doing all of this to bring a big radio feel to my small and
capable K2.

I would like to find out which functions you would like to see implemented
with a single control.  As an example, instead of tapping the mode button to
select USB, LSB, or CW, I will just turn the rotary switch to the desired
mode.

Thanks for your input.

Mike, WA1SEO
 K2-4778