Thanks for the info on FISTS. So, this prompts another question. Since 14.060 is the QRP frequency and (before I had my K2) while operating rockbound at 14.060 I heard many folks instead of calling CQ and signing QRP they were looking for other FISTS. Why do they use 14.060 instead of their published 14.058? I generally don't answer them if they are specifically calling for FISTS, but do they answer calls otherwise as well? I'm sure there are many QRP/FISTS members here as well that may be able to clear this up for me.

Mark, NK8Q
K2 4786
RockMite-40 & -20

KJ7BS wrote:

The FISTS calling frequencies are as follows:

20m*    14.058 MHz