This thread has been closed.

Eric
elecraft.com

On 6/11/2013 2:40 PM, Jim Lowman wrote:
Same goes for those of us who programmed IBM mainframes.

All caps don't bother me for that reason. However, I understand that it does bother some people, so I avoid it. What bothers me more is "textspeak," especially failure to use mixed case. Not capitalizing the letter 'i' when used as a pronoun is irritating.

73 de Jim - AD6CW