Wes,

That is the KRC2 Configuration Utility which is quite different than the firmware. It is used to alter the band output selections if you wish to. Even though it is beta, it is the ONLY version, and it works - and works quite well. The developer will respond if you have any issues with that beta.

I could not discover any non-current firmware or software for the KRC2 that you seem to believe is still there - it just does not show up in my browser.

The KRC2 will work on the RS-232 bus, but you must limit the data rate of the K3 to 19200 if the KRC2 is sitting on the RS-232 bus. Actually, the KRC2 does more than just "sit" on the RS-232 line, it actually relays data on that bus.

73,
Don W3FPR