Yes, please! Irritating when I've been on speaker and then put on
headphones and blast myself with my own sidetone.

A fixed L-R balance adjustment somewhere in a menu would be great too, for
guys like me who have one weak ear. Can't find a headset that I like that
also has individual volume controls.

73 -- Carl WS7L