This comment made me do a search on Kraus.
I found one of his books online for free in the open source archive.org site
(this is the streaming link, they also have it in
PDF):http://archive.org/stream/Antennas2ndbyjohnD.Kraus1988/Kraus-Antennas-2nd.Edition-1988#page/n0/mode/2up
I though others might like to look at it.
73 - Tom - wa4ta