Also, while we are on the kit-building theme I have a problem with small parts
such as small capacitors.  I know this is not a problem with the SMT kits like
the K3 or KX3 and so on but I remember when I did the 80/30 option for my KX1
there were several capacitors and none of my methods would work to read the
printing on these things.  I have several good magnifying glasses, a magnifying
lamp, and so on.  I could not read them at all.  I had to grab my Fluke DVM and
use that to measure the capacitance to determine which was which.

If anyone has a better solution to this problem -- let me know.  Eye sight only
gets worse, it rarely gets better.  Electronic parts only get smaller, they
rarely get larger.

73 phil K7PEH