I've flown commercially with my KX3 on three round trips, all domestic
flights.  The KX3 was in the middle of the carry-on bag, padded with
clothing, etc.

The last time out, TSA wanted to inspect the unit, and asked me to
show them the batteries.  No worries with that!

73,
matt W6NIA

On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 08:49:08 -0700, you wrote:

>Has anyone taken a KX3 through TSA security with carry-on luggage?  Are there
>any issues?  Domestic flight only in this case (WA <--> AZ).
>
>Thanks,
>
>73, phil, K7PEH

Matt Zilmer, W6NIA
--
"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will
spend the first four sharpening the axe." -A. Lincoln