Like Don said, "not in receive", but in transmit, driving an Alpha 9500 to the
full 1500 out, a close neighbor (about 5 blocks away) was noticeable on my K3
within 5-10 KHz of his transmit frequency.   That said, the FTdx5000 was MUCH
cleaner than the FT-1000MP he had prior to obtaining the 5000.  The phase noise
& key clicks from the 1000MP were horrendous but at least his huge signal did
not pump the K3's AGC unless he was within my 400Hz filter passband.

I could operate the same band and within 3 KHz or so of him after he got the
5000.  He, however, had problems with my 500 watt signal overloading his front
end if he tried to operate within around 10KHz of me after he got the 5000.
Fortunately the entire problem was solved a few months ago when he moved to an
inherited farm QTH 20 or so miles from here.

W0EB