Our field day has been all Elecraft for the last couple of years with mostly K3s and a scattering of K2s. Last year we ran 9A QRP battery + GOTA (+ satellite). We had antennas which allowed us to run CW, SSB and Digital on the same band and had no significant mutual interference. (We work hard to keep our antennas in each others nulls, and being a west coast station, always point them east.)

The bigest interference problem was phase noise from another club's operation about 1/2 mile away. They were running 100 watts with I-K-Y gear.

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV