I don't use it at my own station yet ..though that will change very
soon (I've been holding off while I figure out some SO2R logistics
stuff)  ...but I'd go with the MicroHam Stationmaster ...
http://microham-usa.com/store/product-info.php?pid12.html

Station Master is a "band decoder" not a digital/voice/cw interface ...

For digital/voice/cw including UART based FSK and support for contest
logging software, look at USB Interface III, DigiKeyer II or microKEYER
II depending on the feature level you need.

Using the K3's native RS-232 and Line-In/Line Out does not address some
issues like: computers with only USB, conflicts with the operating
system over access to the sound card (e.g. OS noises and streaming
audio reaching the rig), the ability to generate flexible messages
on CW/RTTY from logging software, *properly timed FSK* vs. the paddle
to FSK conversion, etc.

The K3 is light years ahead of other rigs for built-in digital (sound
card) support but a dedicated interface still has its advantages.

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America, LLC.
       http://www.microHAM-USA.com