Except that 10 meters was mentioned my first check would be that the audio
level is set wrong for digital modes.
For Elecraft radios, audio level should light up 4 bars on the ALC Meter with
the fifth bar flashing. This will provide a proper audio drive to properly
modulate the transmitter and provide a clean signal. Set output power with the
PWR control.

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c. bill