Yes, And I still have it with a couple of C64's. I also had it copied to a floppy that would run on it with the Commodore external floppy drive. My friend Tom, K2TA (SK) had it running on a PC with an emulator program.

Was a great program a lot of fun and training aid. Was pretty sophisticated for its time.. Any early game program for hams.

73,
Bob
K2TK   ex KN2TKR (1956) & K2TKR

,