Folks - lets end this OT thread at this time. Its a little too far afield from our regular list content and is overloading the in-boxes of a large number of Elecraft readers.

36 posts in a 24 hour period on a Non-Elecraft topic is -way- over the limit. Please self limit your postings to OT threads.

In the future, in the interest of keeping list traffic focused primarily on Elecraft products and issues for the majproty of our readers, please -strongly- resist the urge to reply to an OT topic once it has gone to 5 posts. Once it hits ten posts do not reply at all (go off list if you feel the urge to continue.) Also, please do not try to always get the 'last word'.

If we see a lot of OT threads hitting the ten posting hard limit we'll be forced to reduce this to 5 posts as a -hard- limit.

In general, a few OT posts on not Elecraft ham radio topics are welcomed, but longer non-Elecraft threads should be conducted elsewhere. The majority of the subscribers prefer to see the vast majority of traffic on this reflector more directly Elecraft product related. (Questions, reports on use, problems, product announcements etc. )

73,

Eric
List moderator
elecraft.com