A week or two ago I posted this question:  Would it be possible to have
the P3's SVGA output displayed on the screen of a MacAir computer, and
have a logging program resident on the same computer, and be able to
toggle between the two with a simple computer keyboard stroke?  Neat trick
for contesting if there's no room for dual monitors, eh?

The simple answer (but see below) turns out to be no - with some dongling
older Macs could operate as "dumb" monitors but newer ones (like my
MacAir) cannot, a fact I had confirmed by a tech at the local Apple store.
 I was told that only the 27" monitor (too big for my space) might be able
to do that, and maybe it couldn't either.

I was referred by a member of this reflector (thank you) to a
computer-consultant friend of his, from whom I learned that there was no
direct way to do it but that it could be done if the P3's SVGA output
could be made into the electronic equivalent of an Internet web site.
Moreover, he said, that should be possible using something called
"Raspberry Pi."

Right.  For an EE or computer expert, maybe; but not for a Liberal Arts
sort of guy.  Even my Internet research about "Raspberry Pi" was
entertaining but incomprehensible.  But that aside, does anyone know of a
way to feed the P3 output into a server sort of thing and have it come out
as something that will fool the MacAir into thinking it's a web site,
hence toggleable vis-a-vis the resident logging program?

If it turns out to be patentable I'm willing to share the royalties . . .

Ted, KN1CBR