The "Mac Air" is a laptop. properly known as a MacBook Air.  It's the
'netbook' variant of the laptops.

As Far as I know, there is no way to use the internal display of a MacBook
to display anything other than the OS or an application. That applies to
anything with a display in it that Apple makes.

73,
Joshua Gould
K8WXA
EM89pn