Randy,

Re "On a side note, I wish I could use a Mac in the shack for everything natively (not in a VM like Parallels or VMWare, etc).", you can. Just use Bootcamp and install Windows as an alternate boot option. I do that with my MBAir and my MBPro. Both have solid-state drives, so re-boot is fast. I got tired of dealing with Parallels!

73, Phil W7OX