I'm just a click away from ordering a PX3, and I've perused the FAQs and online manual but still have a question that some PX3 owner on this list should be able to answer for me:

How far away from (and to the left of) the KX3 can I place the PX3?

I didn't see any cable lengths given, just a warning not to make the connecting cables longer.  I  need this information to figure out how wide I can build my new "ramp" to hold them. While most of the connectors on the KX3 are space saving right angles, I still have straight connectors on my headset and outboard keyer and I don't want to change them ( I have my reasons...)

Thanks and 73,
Stan WB2LQF