Hey Vic;

Hope you are enjoying life in Israel. Someday I'd love to visit the country.
Strange not having you over here, though.

As for the original KPAs, I can assure you that at this time there are no
functional units. There are a lot of wild rumors on the list in this topic,
most very much untrue. But, I will also say that the KPA500 contains a close
derivative of the firmware from the earlier effort.

And yes, the older units were beasts! Carrying them took a bit of effort!

73!

JackB, W6FB

Sent from my iPad