I'm just curios is there any real test data available showing what IMD may be present at various supply voltages? I have heard many comments on the reflector over the years saying to keep the voltage high one member saying to keep it at 15V. The specs say 13.8 V nominal during TX. (11 V min, 15 V max) I would think that the transmit signal should be fairly clean within this range.

At home its on a regulated supply 13.8 so NP but at the cottage where there is no utility power its on a battery with 6 and 10ga wiring all using solar charge. At night I will see voltages drop to about 12V after operating with lighting from the same battery for a while usually about 1:00 am in a contest. this is when I go off the air and to bed, as this is typically about when the battery reaches a 40-50% charge and I don't like to go below this. is operating approaching 12 volts (transmit) really an issue?

David Moes
President: Peterborough Amateur Radio Club.
dm...@nexicom.net
VE3DVY,  VE3SD