I have been having a problem for some time with the headphone jack on my K3, no sound coming out of speaker on K3. It's starting to happen more and more frequently. The problem is, some times when I turn on my K3, I can't hear any audio coming out of the K3 speaker unless I plug in my headphones and unplug them. Hear lately it will work for a little bit then quit and I'll have to plug a phone plug back in and remove it again for the audio to return to the k3 speaker. Sometimes just leaving the headphone connector in a little will make the audio come back to speaker. Could this be a bad phone plug on the K3? Im running MCU firmware v 4.86.

Thanks for any advice

John