On 12/23/2014 7:29 AM, W2BLC wrote:
I had that problem early on and figured it was a film of some kind on the innards of the jack - had to wiggle the plug to get it to work. So........ I used some of that high dollar contact cleaner on the plug and then while it was still dripping wet, plugged it in and twisted it around for a few seconds. That fixed the problem. Your mileage may vary!

Bill W2BLC K-Line

Message delivered to jrmcbee@cox.n
Problem still exist, however I have discovered that if I turn on spkr+ph to on, I have audio fine without headphones plugged in, but if I change it to spkr+ph to NO then the audio in speaker shuts off with no headphones plugged in. I have sprayed my phone connector plug with Eledtronic cleaner and put in phone jack and turned it and still no audio out speaker with phone plug out. When I turned on my K3 this evening before doing the test, I could not get any audio out speaker at all. Before it was hit and miss. So question again, cud it be phone plug on the K3 or firmware issue? Firmware agn is MCU 4.86.

Thanks
John