Charles,

The parts for the sidetone waveshape mod are included with the KATOBKT from
Elecraft.  The values differ slightly from those in the original sidetone
waveshape mod, but both work - still not a pure sinewave, but much closer
than before.

You should consider doing the complete A to B upgrade including all the
optional parts along with making a change to the new crystal set - you will
not be sorry after you hear the difference.  Download the A to B instruction
manual and look at the changes listed on the first page.  And if you are
considering the addition of a KPA100, I highly recommend that you also add
the keying waveshape change.  The Extremely Strong Signal Handling change
came after the A to B kit too, but no kit for it - just takes 2 1N4148
diodes to add it.  For about $70US you can end up with a K2 that is equal to
the current production K2s - there IS a difference.

73,
Don W3FPR