Seems my ISP is blocked from the list - trying again 73 --Don N4HH
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Nesbitt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Charles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Side Tone

Check out the info on Sverre's page: http://www.qslnet.de/member/la3za/K2/mod.html lots of good stuff here.

Look under item #2 for a Sidetone mod of just go to : http://www.elecraft.com/Apps/sinewave_sidetone_mod.htm

73 es hv fun -- Don N4HH

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 5:15 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Side Tone

I built K2 Nr 413 and made lots of CW contacts, the built in Mojo was great. I stopped using it because the crystal oscillator in the side tone was not a pure sine wave and it became offensive to my ear. I only use CW.

I have been informed by a K2 op that the more recent versions have a better side tone. If this is so then I may consider building the K2/100.
Could some one please help me with this decision?

Charles