I also have just proved conclusively that it has nothing to do with RF and
nothing to do with a PC application. I tested the P3 with SVGA with my K3 in
test mode on 15 meter CW. Using the internal keyer and my paddle with QSK
turned on I sent the letter K at 25 WPM and paused. After 5 repeats the P3
hung up for about 1 second. Continuing I sent the letter K about 10 times
and the P3 hung on the 10th repeat for about 2 seconds.

This is a true problem. More of you should run this test.

73,
Mike K2MK

Vic Rosenthal 4X6GP/K2VCO wrote