 From: Don Wilhelm <w3...@embarqmail.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] P3 bug

In addition, there is now QSK OLD and QSK NEW which now adds another
variable into the K3 'return to RX after TX equation'.

If all parties responding with additional information would state which
they are using, perhaps it will be easier to get to the root cause of
this behavior.

I have no idea if this is a factor in the "it does it" or "it does not
do it here" statements, but information related to the relevant K3 setup
and applications running on the computer certainly seem to be a part of
it (even though some have seen it without computer applications).

I don't think I have seen any reports of the problem being encountered
with non-SVGA P3s.

73,
Don W3FPR

Message delivered to alor...@sbcglobal.net