Rich,

Thanks for re-posting this info.

Note that some of the commands embedded in your macros may not be needed since
they are already remembered on a per-mode basis. For example, once you've
selected CW REV on a given band, it will always be CW REV until you change it.
There are other cases as well, left as an exercise for the the reader :)

73,
Wayne
N6KR