>From the sound of the LID's on 20 meters, I would say more
CB'ers...................................

Jim
W6AIM

-----Original Message-----
From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of István
Szabó
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2015 3:29 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Question K3 ALC w/SPE Expert 1.3K-FA amp

ARRL may initiate changing that law. Proud hams could drive that change.
With current LDMOS devices lots of money can be saved with one stage amps.
That change would accelerate switching from tube amps to technically much
more advanced LDMOS amps. Less energy consumption, smaller shack space
required. Another question is are there more hams in USA or CB operators?

73, István ha4zd

delivered to jbol...@outlook.com