I am happy to report that my awesome audio is back.
Thank you Howard, Wayne, and Eric for your outstanding customer service.
All is great with my K3 now.
It still amazes me and it floored a couple of other hams that were here in
my shack when Wayne returned my e-mail. They were like " That is one of the
owners", I was like yeah. They could not believe that a simple guy like me
could get one of the owners to e-mail me back. I laughed and told them that
I had exchanged e-mails with both owners and had even spoken to them on the
phone.
One of the hams laughed and said yeah try that with any of the big three.
Then said he believed he was going to sell his radio and purchase a new K3.
I explained the new K3s to him and told him he would not miss the old radio.
Got off subject here sorry.
Thanks again Elecraft for the outstanding Customer Service.
Thank you
Gerald Manthey - KC6CNN

-----
KC6CNN - Gerald