Hi Rick,

Pay close attention to the filter bandwidth you have dialed in, and make
sure that BOTH the main receiver and sub-receiver are using filters of the
SAME bandwidth (with offset adjusted if they are not 8-pole filters). For
example, if your main RX has a 2.8 KHz filter installed and you are
listening within that bandwidth, be sure that your sub-RX is ALSO using a
2.8 KHz filter. If not, you'll experience the frequency shift. I don't
claim to know why; only that I've observed that behavior here with the new
Synths. This shift did not occur with the original Synth cards. I don't
consider it to be a problem; it just means that I need to get another
filter for the sub-receiver so that the filter complement of the sub-RX
matches that of the main RX, (which is supposed to be the case when using
diversity reception anyway).

If you have a bandwidth where you know that both the main RX and sub-RX
are using the SAME filter bandwidth, use that bandwidth and see if the
issue still occurs. If it does, then the issue is being caused by
something other than what I mentioned above.

73, Dale
WA8SRA