IMHO, the difference in the CW keying timing between the original
synthesizer and the new KSYN3A IS night and day, and for me, that
improvement justifies the cost even without considering the phase noise
and other improvements. It's so nice to be able to engage split, or RIT,
or XIT while maintaining the excellent CW element timing!

73, Dale
WA8SRA