If I did not have a K3, I would go for the K3S right the way.  I feel the K3S
holds better value in case I need to sell it in future.  Buying an used K3 and
then putting in the upgrades seem not much a saving in money terms.
However, I have already had my K3 and will just the do the necessary upgrades
to suit my operation needs.
73
Johnny VR2XMC
      寄件人︰ Phil Wheeler <w...@socal.rr.com>
 收件人︰ elecraft@mailman.qth.net
 傳送日期︰ 2015年07月29日 (週三) 4:09 AM
 主題︰ Re: [Elecraft] Is there a good reason to buy a K3S instead of a used K3 ?

I agree completely with what Phil says, both Phils
:-)

If I were buying today, I'd buy the K3S vs. a used
K3. I don't get my current K3 on the air enough
today to motivate me to sell my fine K3 (with the
new synth board) and buy the K3S.  So I will stand
pat.

73, Phil W7OX