Maybe "easier" is all relative.  If you learned on Iambic A then it is easier,
if you learned on Iambic B then it is probably easier.  The one that is more
difficult is probably the one that you didn't learn on.

I didn't learn both and am not fully aware of the subtle differences between
the two.  I do know that I was glad there was an option because whatever the
default value was didn't work well for my sending style!  I found the menu
option and it became just as easy as sending with other electronic keyers that
I was already used to.

Mark, NK8Q