At 11:21 AM 2006-01-25, Dan Barker wrote:
The fru-fru is about character completion. If I want to send a C, as in CQ,
I squeeze the paddles. I'll be sure the dah paddle closes first and since
I'm holding both, the keyer will send dahdidahdidahdidahdidahdit until I let
go. I let go OF BOTH paddles during the second dah. Character completion
sends another dit and the C is complete.

I believe the A camp has to hold both paddles (or only the dit on - doesn't
matter) until the final dit begins, and then let go.

My addled brain can "let go of both" during a dah at three times the speed
it can manage to "let go of both" during a dit. So, I'm a B'er.

But if you only want a 'K', you have to let go during the dit (or a little after, depending on the mode B implementation).

It sure would be nice (for me, anyway) to be able to custom tweak the timing to something half-way between A and B.

73, Terry N6RY