I’m selling my K3/100 (S/N 81xx), P3 (S/N 31xx)  and KPA500 (S/N 6xx) as well
as some other misc equipment.  Continental U.S. buyers only please! All gear is
in proper working order and is from a smoke-free and animal-free home. The
KPA500 has had one previous owner, and the AL-80B was an “open Box” purchase
from DX Engineering. All the other equipment was purchased new and is being
sold by the original owner. Photos are on my QRZ page (AA7F). I’ll pay for
standard surface shipping, you pay the difference if you want expedited
shipping. Payment accepted via cashier’s check only.

Equipment details follow:

Elecraft K3/100 - purchased new in March 2014 - Excellent condition, no
scratches, no dents,  $2800

Includes:

        • KPA3 100W PA Module
        • KAT3 ATU Module
        • KXV3A RX Ant, IF Out, & Xverter Interface
        • KFL3A-2.7k 2700Hz, 5-pole filter
        • KFL3A-400 400Hz, 8-pole filter
        • KRX3 2nd Rcvr
                • KFL3A-2.7k 2700Hz 5-pole filter for KRX3
                • KFL3A-400 8-pole filter for KRX3
        • Manuals included

Elecraft P3 - purchased new in March 2014 - Excellent condition, small scratch
on the top surface of the front panel, no dents, $500

Elecraft KPA500 - purchased used within the last 2 months (minor cosmetic
scratches on rear of top panel from previous owner) $1700

Non-Elecraft gear for sale:

Ameritron AL80B amplifier - “Open Box” purchase from DX Engineering in 2014.
The W8JI TOF module (http://www.w8ji.com/TOF1.htm) is installed in this amp.
$850

Palstar HF-Auto antenna tuner - (S/N 231xx) purchased new from DX Engineering
in Aug 2014 - Excellent condition, no scratches, no dents, $1200

LP100A Digital Vector Wattmeter (S/N 040xx) w/ standard coupler - purchased new
from Telepost in Sept 2014, Excellent condition, no scratches, no dents, $350

N3ZN model ZN5 Iambic Key, brass version, like new! (S/N 129) $275

73,

Arlen - AA7F