Are you getting any power output at all?  Switch the meter from ALC to
power output and see if you have anything.  I had a similar problem and
ended up using USB mode, but then I had to change the CONFIG to select the
rear panel line in (I use the signal link USB through line-in and
line-out.) I don't know about your K3S and USB.  But I'm sure it's
misconfigured somewhere.  Good luck.

-Chris
K1AY