I just completed the KAT100. Everything checked out going through the checks and calibration. Problem is when I tune, 1.0-1 displays on the K2 but no relay action occurs on the tuner and no SWR LED's come on. When I transmit, a high reflection message displays on the K2. Tuner is set to auto.

It's as if the KAT100 thinks it has perfect SWR and makes no attempt to tune. All tests work fine and relays click as I go through the tuner menus. The Ant and power LED's work as well. It just refuses to cycle through the relays during a tune and the SWR LED's are all off.

Thanks for any help!

Steve