That's still too much. Last time I measured my K3, the drop was 0.6 V on TX at 100W. Cartridge type [AGC] fuses and the holders are common culprits. I've replaced all of my fuses with the automotive fuses with the blade type contacts. They present a large contact area, are very tight, and have a large wipe as you insert and remove them.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the Cal QSO Party 1-2 Oct 2016