From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Rich
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 10:05 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Voltage on TX

Thanks to all.  I have check my PS and it does not fluctuate even a
tenth of a volt on TX.    With the radio connected directly to the PS.
I am now seeing 14.1 VDC and 12.0 VDC on TX.  So I need to look closer at
the wire gauge and connectors.  That is still about 2VDC drop.

Thanks for the help

rich

delivered to fptowns...@earthlink.net