I just checked my radio. Receive shows 13.7 volts. At 100 watts CW key down transmit it shows 13.3 volts. The current indicated on the power supply is 18 amps. Power leads are about 2 ft in length being #10 stranded with connectors crimped and soldered at both ends. Also a #10 AWG ground is in place between the radio and power supply

73
Bob, K4TAX
K3S  s/n 10163