Darrell is correct. The relay on the K160RX board switches the RX path either to the main antenna or the external RxAnt jack. it is, of course, latching. The RxAnt is NOT grounded when it is not selected, not is the main antenna jack (of course).

Be aware that there is some leak-through that may occur through this relay. I had four QSOs (one with W5WMU in La.) during the first 15 minutes of the 2004 Phone Sweepstakes before discovering I had RxAnt turned on! Yeah, the bands did seem dead...

With the Rx path being pretty much the same whether the main antenna or the RxAnt is selected, you have about the same opportunity for receiver overload either way. I wouldn't expect this to be a big problem. As others have mentioned, having a strong signal nearby while your are trying to receive is a different matter, and calls for bandpass filters and the like to keep that signal from desensing your K2.