Oh my goodness a slug-tuned one? Um, if it were me, I'd order the correct one I need, and remove the one that's soldered in with being kind to the circuit board in mind and kind or unkind to the inductor itself as needed. I've had good success over my tronics career re-using parts I've had to remove but good practice is to slap in a new one if one is available at all. 73 de Alex NS6Y