Easy fix. Found D4 installed backwards. Kit complete and working 100 Percent.

Thanks

Howdy:

Just commenced phase 3 transmitter test.  Results:  excessive current.

Conditions:

Using a 3 amp power supply. Set K2 at 2 watts power out. Cal current set to 2 max. Have analog watt meter connected to K2 and 50 ohm dummy load
connected to watt meter.

When "Tune" mode activated, I get "high current on display" it reads 8.0 and my power supply ammeter pegs well over 3 amps and shuts down after 5
seconds.

This will also happen when the front panel output control is set to one
watt.

As careful and experienced as i think I may be, I certainly have a
problem.

Thanks