I would expect that if it was getting into an alarm system, the alarm would
fail in some way. I had a bad problem with mine, cured by a 5th order 200
kHz lowpass filter where simple ferrites and caps did not work. The alarm
system has low frequency digital data. I built it with some caps and a few
turns on mix 31 cores I had. Since it is not a 50 ohm system, the filter is
not exactly as designed, but it worked well enough to completely eliminate
the problem. I put it at the alarm controller that was getting affected.

73,

Mark
W7MLG