From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jim
Brown
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 8:42 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Slighty off topic - 80 meter second harmnic how to
stop

When I posted on this issue to another list, W3LPL responded that it's
fairly common for harmonics with this sort of characteristic to be generated
in active electronics like switching power supplies.  Sort of identifying
which is the culprit and choking every cable connected to it, there's no
solution.

73, Jim K9YC

delivered to jbol...@outlook.com