When I lived in California I had a 80/160m inverted L in which the horizontal
part passed over the house. There were alarm wires running through the attic,
and when I first tried it I actually vaporized a terminating resistor at one of
the windows. Those wires were quite long and possibly resonant lengths.
I solved the problem by installing no. 31 ferrite toroids on the alarm wires
and also the power supply wires at the alarm control box. I wrapped as many
turns of wire as I could on them. That might fix your issue.

Vic 4X6GP