Glad that a 20 A supply works for you, but the specs say:

"12-15 Vdc (13.8 V nominal), at least 24 A peak capacity. About 1 mA parasitic
drain current whenever dc power is connected.”

So for the least problems, make sure that your supply can deliver 24 A peak,
not 20 A peak.

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood