Thanks...

One of my goals is to completely eliminate wall warts in my shack.  I
planned to use a nice quiet multi-voltage output PS(s) and/or buck/boost
converters (or other circuitry) to supply power to every device in the
shack.... reducing the clutter/complexity/potential culprits.
Now, I am considering modifying that plan to battery(ies) with quiet
charger(s) and circuitry to provide required voltages for all devices.
Then move out and do the same for the home network, and all other DC
devices...

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389