I do also have multiple turns of the p/s power cord wound through a large toroid, just for good measure. I investigated the Powerwerx at one time when I was having some RFI problems, comparing it side by side with a linear supply, and just didn't find the ss-30dv to be a problem. My main problem was the DSL modem, and perhaps copper phone lines, now eliminated by Fios internet.

73,
Drew
AF2Z